Life in Afghanistan is tough. The country is facing many problems that will only get worse in the near future. Many Afghans have already fled their country, mostly to Pakistan and Iran. A large group of refugees also roam the country homeless, looking for a safe place. According to the UNHCR count, this impacts 2.5 million people.
- More than half of the refugees are children.
- Many Afghans have been returning home this year.
- Many refugees are infected with the coronavirus, which is spreading rapidly in Iran.
We now want to provide care where it is most needed. Our teams in Afghanistan are ready to get started. Only the financial resources are missing. Will you help?
WE ARE COMMITTED FOR THE LONG TERM
Everything we do is focused on the long term transformation of the nation. We have been working towards this goal since 2014 by supporting the following
- Afghan entrepreneurs starting a social enterprise, including financing, training and coaching.
- Widows and single women in building an independent life.
- Women and farmers with agricultural techniques, food choices, and curricula in the fight against malnutrition.
We will certainly not stop with this work. At the same time, we cannot close our eyes to the disaster that heading for Afghanistan
YOUR GIFT SUPPORTS
DONATE AND HELP AFGHANISTAN
Every donation is directly invested in Afghanistan.
- Immediate help in this emergency
- Coaching and financing for Afghans who want to start a social enterprise
- Combating malnutrition – the next-generation assassin
- Independent existence for widows and orphans
With the form below you can donate with Creditcard, PayPal or Bank transfer.
Are you in the United States, Australia or New Zealand?
List of partners (pdf) for making a tax deductible donation